Topic: simple punbb based website

hi all.  i'm a new convert to punbb and have been playing around with the site for about a week and this is what i have so far.  it seems to display well for linux (konqueror / firefox) and windows (ie), haven't tested with a mac.  it a martial arts site with a geek twist.

punbb 1.2.15
style:  nevblack (i made the font a little bigger and added a logo)
mods:  links (i hacked it up), rss (using simplepie)

i've also just started making a bittorrent tracker module but it's kind of hard and might take me a while.  i'm new to programming.

check out the site and please let me know what you think.  thanks

http://forum.newmag.org/

Re: simple punbb based website

Looks great!

I enjoyed reading about your dojo - it made me remember things from a very long time ago...

I started Karate when I was 12. It was really good for me because I was always a little skinny geek smile

That was before we used pads... so I always came home with a bloody nose and big bruises. The meanest one was a tall girl. She always beat me up. After a year or so I got to where I could defend myself pretty well.

I loved it! lol

thanks for the feedback.  i guess it's more of a blog.  lots of fun hacking around on punbb.

if you were local i would try and talk you into coming to our dojo!

it was nice .. that uh did not remove the footer .... credits shud also go tho this wonderful site