Topic: Tabs mod

Ok on this one style they used a tabs thing like that tabs mod you can do so instead of regular links there like tabs. Well it does the right effect for all the links except anything i add extra such as a forum.php since im using portal and the old forum.php is index.php now. Also when you enable the rules on a forum it doesnt do the tab effect for that either. Anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Tabs mod

Mikey B

there is no css for the extra links that you add via admin - options or rules.

sorta hard to add those to the tab.css

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

isnt there somthing i can add though to make it work also im not even using tabs.css tbh i just looked i didnt have to uplaod that. Im using the igooglesweetdreams as a refrence to what im dong. So idk whats with t. Surely theres a way to make it work easily wwith all those links.

4 (edited by Mikey B 2007-11-08 02:46)

ok so i found out that it is established by the links id such as idnex is navindex. Did this by adding this forum.php in as id navindex and they both link correctly but at same tiem sicne tehre both called navlink. So my question is where are these ids declared at so that i can create a forum id so it works the same way? is this possible? oh and im tlaknig bout in the fuction.php