Topic: Setting check mark on avatar

What would I need to change in the install in order to have the check mark checked off for "Use Avatar" by that I mean in the install file. As it is now with my install of Mega Pun the avatar is there but the checkmark is not checked and I want it checked by default.

Set your avatar display options

An avatar is a small image that will be displayed with all your posts. You can upload an avatar by clicking the link below. The checkbox 'Use avatar' below must be checked in order for the avatar to be visible in your posts.
Use avatar.  [here]

Change avatar   Delete avatar

Thanks
Bingiman

Re: Setting check mark on avatar

Actually, I would like it set to checked only for the first user which after install is of course the admin.

Can someone please tell help me out here.

*bump*

Find this line just above the config entries near the bottom of the install file:

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db_prefix."users (group_id, username, password, email, num_posts, last_post, registered, registration_ip, last_visit) VALUES(1, '".$db->escape($username)."', '".pun_hash($password1)."', '$email', 1, ".$now.", ".$now.", '127.0.0.1', ".$now.')')

and change to:

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db_prefix."users (group_id, username, password, email, num_posts, last_post, registered, registration_ip, use_avatar, last_visit) VALUES(1, '".$db->escape($username)."', '".pun_hash($password1)."', '$email', 1, ".$now.", ".$now.", '127.0.0.1', 1, ".$now.')')

Thank you very very much Matt. I can't believe how easy that was and I just could not get it.

Thanks again
Bingiman

Sometime this thing happens, person solve the hard and tough things but the easy things get stuck as we just dont get an idea of that.

Please visit my blog on
Free Game downloads for PSP