Topic: PunBB group on Facebook

Hi I searched and didn't find like this group and created. I hope Rickard don't warn me for this  roll If you want to join PunBB gorup on Face book here's the url: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6099844181
I will be waiting you.

Re: PunBB group on Facebook

Hehe, I joined smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by mirturk 2008-01-28 19:21)

Thanks Rickard after you joined members increased smile

mirturk wrote:

I will be waiting you.

Facebook? Uh. Do we get cash for joining?

Jérémie wrote:
mirturk wrote:

I will be waiting you.

Facebook? Uh. Do we get cash for joining?

Of course no sad I haven't got enough money for this.

6 (edited by Jérémie 2008-01-29 15:28)

Then why would I give away my personal and social life to make them money?

I have emails, phone, forums, websites, blogs, IM... I don't see what's the point of facebook. But that's just me... go nuts yourself if you like it.

i joined ^_^

Jérémie wrote:

I have emails, phone, forums, websites, blogs, IM... I don't see what's the point of facebook. But that's just me... go nuts yourself if you like it.

Personally, I got in touch with a lot of people I hadn't met in years through Facebook, so in that respect, I like it. Granted, it's turning into a spam infested piece of shite now that there are all these "applications".

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:
Jérémie wrote:

Personally, I got in touch with a lot of people I hadn't met in years through Facebook, so in that respect, I like it. Granted, it's turning into a spam infested piece of shite now that there are all these "applications".

But they use PunBB to power the developers forum, so it's not ALL bad tongue

Smartys wrote:

But they use PunBB to power the developers forum, so it's not ALL bad tongue

Yeah, you're right. Facebook all of a sudden got a lot better smile