Topic: Mistake in the German language misc.php file

Not sure if this belong here, so please move it if it doesn't.

I found a mistake in the German language misc.php file. The original says:

'E-mail disclosure note'    =>    'Bitte beachten Sie, das durch absenden dieses Formulars Ihre E-Mail Adresse dem Empfänger preisgegeben wird.',

But it should read:

'E-mail disclosure note'    =>    'Bitte beachten Sie, dass durch Absenden dieses Formulars Ihre E-Mail Adresse dem Empfänger preisgegeben wird.',

Would be cool if this could be corrected.

-TeeJay

Re: Mistake in the German language misc.php file

Wait for 1.3 or do it yourself wink
Would you like to work with me and a few others on the German language file???

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Re: Mistake in the German language misc.php file

I actually found a few more mistakes in the same file. I myself am using the English profile, so I never noticed until now. Of course I corrected it in my own forum.

As to helping you with the 1.3 German language file, it would depend on how much work that'll be. I have a full time job and plenty other things keeping me busy in my free time, so I'd rather not take on a huge project that'll swallow a whole lot of my spare time. But if you're looking for someone who will beta-read the language files, sure, I can do that. Just please keep in mind that I can't program PHP myself, I can use it and maybe change a few things that are logical to me.

Feel free to contact me through the form e-mail here in PubBB, maybe we can take this offline via e-mail (and since I'm German, you can write in German too). smile

-TeeJay