1 (edited by GodsDead 2008-07-17 18:41)

Topic: sub-forums?

Hey all, i cant figure out how to create sub forums on 1.3?
little help please =]

And also, iv done all the "hotfixes", deleted the install.php and still get the;

ATTENTION! There are important Administrator Alerts that you should view immediately.

message, i tryed deleting all in the cache aswell, but that didnt change anything ha!

edit:
and also, after installing a ton of working 1.3 Extensions, the extensions dont show up in "Manage extensions"

Re: sub-forums?

GodsDead wrote:

Hey all, i cant figure out how to create sub forums on 1.3?
little help please =]

And also, iv done all the "hotfixes", deleted the install.php and still get the;

ATTENTION! There are important Administrator Alerts that you should view immediately.

message, i tryed deleting all in the cache aswell, but that didnt change anything ha!

edit:
and also, after installing a ton of working 1.3 Extensions, the extensions dont show up in "Manage extensions"

there is a known bug in the extensoin system... and there arnt sub forums on 1.3??

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Oh, sub-forums arnt supported on 1.3? i swear i read they were somewhere on the forums!
Wow thats a Majour bummer, i might have to re-think forum software =o
unless theres a clean mod/extension out there?

Im new'ish to PunBB and love the speed and simplicity, although im stuffed without sub-forums, and more confused weather to stick to 1.2 and code my site around that, or id guess its all gonna change in 1.3 i havent had a look at the code yet!

-__-

1.3 hasnt been released as a stable and final product. Yes there will be support and a extension for sub forums, but the chances are if the punbb developers dont, then the Fluxbb developers will, and support for it will only be on fluxbb.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

oh, ausom, how long til both release there new versions?