Is it possible to make as in Vbulletin

ex
Mods username color = Green
Donators = Blue
Admin = orange '

etc

Is it possible to do that?

Re: User Color

I think not, but it could be done with an extension. I could make one next week, if you want.

Garciat wrote:

but it could be done with an extension

Yes, this would be a nice extension.

Though I'd also think of adding per-user color option :-)

Carpe diem

Please send me a pm if you would release it someday tongue

I don't think allowing users to choose they're own colors would be a good idea... but I could add an admin option to allow them.

Garciat wrote:

I don't think allowing users to choose they're own colors would be a good idea... but I could add an admin option to allow them.

This may be not the color of the username displayed, but some square/round/figure nearby.
Though it is just an idea and is not really important.

Carpe diem

I wanna change my user colour

It is nice to have a user color, i hope that the extension of this would be done sooner.

Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done. -- Andy Rooney

Garciat wrote:

Hi Garciat,

Did you by chance manage top do this user color thingy? I am in the process of creating my own forum and would love a bit of creativity even though you said it might not be a good idea. I welcome your feedback please.

Walt.

Still don't have the extension?

Love punBB.
How can I contribute? PM me.

I wanna change my user colour, too.

Perhabs we can develope together the extension.

12 (edited by vaha130 2009-09-21 15:31)

Garciat wrote:

Yeah I agree, it might mess everything up.

-------------
reductil

Any update on this? I would really like this feature. That is, admin definable colours for user groups.

Yes I have received up dates ...

Thanks.....