1 (edited by Switched On 2009-03-02 16:38)

Topic: [Release] Lithium

Based on the default sytles of PunBB 1.2.x

http://i41.tinypic.com/afhg0j.jpg

But if you would like to have a look anyway download theme style below

Download Lithium

Re: [Release] Lithium

Lithium.php should be:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="<?php echo $base_url.'/style/'.$forum_user['style'] ?>/Lithium.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="<?php echo $base_url.'/style/'.$forum_user['style'] ?>/Lithium_cs.css" />
<!--[if lte IE 6]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $base_url.'/style/'.$forum_user['style'] ?>/Lithium_ie6.css" /><![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $base_url.'/style/'.$forum_user['style'] ?>/Lithium_ie7.css" /><![endif]-->

screenshots posted to photobucket or flickr would be nice smile
cheers!

Screennn!

any picture, or demo.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

Can you also not make them RAR's. I have winrar but not everyone does. It would be nice that everything released was a zip, so it conformed to the lowest common denominator.

The_Fiddler wrote:

Can you also not make them RAR's. I have winrar but not everyone does. It would be nice that everything released was a zip, so it conformed to the lowest common denominator.

To be truly pedantic on that note, big_smile gzipped tar files for *nix and zipped files for Windoze are the norms. Zip is not, (unsure of Linux), a system tool on *nix. Tar and gzip are. smile

8 (edited by guest1234 2009-01-24 09:35)

I tried it. It doesn't work. It looks like no skin at all, only plain and unformatted text.

Isn't there a format that is commonly supported? What formats are nativly supported by Windows? Only zip? Because if gzip is also supported, this would fit for both, *nix and Windows users.

New working updated link in op big_smile

I can't download the files. the file download service never lets me unless I pay

It works now (sorry)
Why does the style contain a HUGE bmp at 2.5mb? This makes it take ages for download and then upload. cheers.

The BMP its the screengrab I think!?
Seems a bit large.
But thanks for these smile

Any chance of another upload?

maststef wrote:

Isn't there a format that is commonly supported? What formats are nativly supported by Windows? Only zip? Because if gzip is also supported, this would fit for both, *nix and Windows users.

Not that I know of. Prior to Win2000, M$ didn't have any archive extraction utilities as standard anyhows, if I remember correctly. Not sure what they have these days though, other than zip support.

Besides, it has pretty much become a norm now for cross system applications to be available in tgz, bz and zip download formats.

Rapidshare - good idea smile

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Same error for me. :'(
Please update the link. Thank you.
Also you can create a free collectors account in the free zone, so your upload wont have a download times limit. It is just a tip. big_smile

Please update the link! (don't use rapidshare again .-. 10 downloads limit)