Topic: [request] scoring for new topics and posts

I need an extension, where the users account will be charged with scores for every new topic and replies. For example, when a user opens a new topic he will be credited with 3 scores. For a new reply, the user will be credited with 1 score. The admin has to declare in the administration, what action will be charged whith how many scores
In the user-profile, you should be able to see the amount of scores of each user. The admin must be able to add and to remove scores from user-accounts.

Re: [request] scoring for new topics and posts

sounds good to me.
Not sure if people will just create new topics for the sake of it though to get more points.

esupergood wrote:

Not sure if people will just create new topics for the sake of it though to get more points.

Yup. That would take post whoring to new heights. big_smile

MattF wrote:

Yup. That would take post whoring to new heights.

Don't think so. My forum is a very specific, good moderated forum. It's to entice some users away from rival forums. The points can be sawpped to tokens for some offered services. See no problem. Crappy posts will be deleted and the points will be removed.

I'm working on another extension right now but when I get done, I was looking in to doing something slightly like this as well.

blinks wrote:

crappy posts will be deleted and the points will be removed

And the users in question will start new topics demanding an explanation why his topic was deleted.  This extension is a bit tricky for some forums I'd say.