Topic: Disable Style Selection

Is there a setting or an existing plugin to disable the users ability to select a style? I want my style to be the only one, I know I could delete Oxygen then mine would be the only one, is this the only way?

Otherwise I make a plugin to disable the choice for users, and to automatically set each user to use the selected style by admin. - I believe this should be included in the future because not everyone likes to provide style selection.

Re: Disable Style Selection

SiCo wrote:

I want my style to be the only one, I know I could delete Oxygen then mine would be the only one, is this the only way?

'If there is only one style in the style directory, the section with styles will not show up in profile.

SiCo wrote:

Otherwise I make a plugin to disable the choice for users, and to automatically set each user to use the selected style by admin. - I believe this should be included in the future because not everyone likes to provide style selection.

I think it is easy to remove unnessary styles and update users table with an SQL-query, which will set the correct style.