Topic: Auctions? Classified ads?

I've searched for information about this but can not find it. My apologies if this is request is in the wrong place.

I would like to add an auction and classified add section for members of my forum to use within a focused niche. Preferably something where I would be paid through PayPal. Is there a script available that anyone would recommend?

I've researched a number of the many scripts available online but there is a wide price range and I'm not sure which would be best for my purposes. My forum has about 1100 members so the traffic would be relatively light.

Many thanks!

Re: Auctions? Classified ads?

mujitsu wrote:

I've searched for information about this but can not find it. My apologies if this is request is in the wrong place.

I would like to add an auction and classified add section for members of my forum to use within a focused niche. Preferably something where I would be paid through PayPal. Is there a script available that anyone would recommend?

I've researched a number of the many scripts available online but there is a wide price range and I'm not sure which would be best for my purposes. My forum has about 1100 members so the traffic would be relatively light.

Many thanks!

I also have the same concern. I want to earn from my site through paid advertising. Thanks!