Topic: Problem with pun_repository extension

When trying to install new extension through the pun_repository extension I get the following error:

Warning: pun_repository_download_extension() [function.pun-repository-download-extension]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/pun_repository_tar_extract.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/web/userhome:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/web/userhome/forum/extensions/pun_repository/pun_repository.php on line 118

Warning: pun_repository_download_extension(pun_repository_tar_extract.php) [function.pun-repository-download-extension]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/home/web/userhome/forum/extensions/pun_repository/pun_repository.php on line 118

Fatal error: pun_repository_download_extension() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'pun_repository_tar_extract.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/home/web/userhome/forum/extensions/pun_repository/pun_repository.php on line 118

To fix this I was forced to add '/usr/home/web/userhome/forum/extensions/pun_repository' to the include path parameter. I did a fast fix by adding the following line:

set_include_path( FORUM_ROOT.'extensions/pun_repository' . PATH_SEPARATOR . get_include_path() );

.. to includes/common.php (just above '// Turn off magic_quotes_runtime')