Topic: Upgrading to 1.3.4

This may seem a stupid question, but I cant see any info about this on the wiki.
I am using 1.3.3 with a few design changes (header etc). I want to upgrade to the latest version but what do I do? Just over ride my complete install? Will that cause my design change to disappear?  Or shold I not use the new config file?
Some clear instructions/advice would be nice smile:)  Thanks big_smile

Re: Upgrading to 1.3.4

It would probably help if the download page was updated with the 1.3.4 files... sad
http://punbb.informer.com/downloads.php#1.3.4

Note to people in charge: I posted three days ago about this but no one replied or even fixed the problem.

Who is in charge of PunBB?? and DO NOT say informer. I want the person who makes decisions.

StevenBullen wrote:

It would probably help if the download page was updated with the 1.3.4 files...

Sorry for this, fixed.

StevenBullen wrote:

Note to people in charge: I posted three days ago about this but no one replied or even fixed the problem.

Who is in charge of PunBB?? and DO NOT say informer. I want the person who makes decisions.

Perhaps, I have missed your post.

Slavok wrote:

Perhaps, I have missed your post.

Sorry but that is really not a great answer to give. It shouldn't just be one person checking these forums. Plus any chance answering my question.