Topic: Captcha image broken - please help

hello,

I installed version 1.3.4 and the captcha image broken, it does not work. When I looked at the extention, I saw Captcha only worked on 1.3.3.

I did not have a back up of the old version. Where do I find the old version for 1.3.3 so my captcha work.

Thanks.

Re: Captcha image broken - please help

pun_antispam works fine for me on PunBB 1.3.4. Try to download the last version of the extension.

Outdated versions of PunBB can be downloaded from the download archive.

it worked like charm when I changed to permission of this folder to 755. For some reasons, it is 777.

big thanks.

Permissions are set to 777 when extensions are downloaded via pun_repository.

Seems like your hosting has tricky settings if the change of permissions solved the issue.

I was having a problem with the captcha image too. I found this post and set my permissions for the antispam extension folder to 755 and it works. Maybe my host has the same settings?

Just letting you guys know that it's not just jenny.

Just hit the same issue. When auto upgrading Antispam System to v1.3.2, captcha no longer appeared. Setting antispam extension folder to 755 fixes it. thanks!

felixturner wrote:

Just hit the same issue. When auto upgrading Antispam System to v1.3.2, captcha no longer appeared. Setting antispam extension folder to 755 fixes it. thanks!

Same for me.
Seems that there are a few hosts like this smile