Topic: Post failure

So i'm trying to integrate punbb in my whole website which goes well so far. I can use all constants etc and there is no problem unless i'm trying to send a form trough the POST method on any page but the forum itself.

So i can post messages on the forum but when for example i'm trying to post a news message on my site itself it gives me an error message, this only trough the POST, i've tried with GET etc. but then it works.

THe error is the following:

Notice: Constant FORUM_ROOT already defined in C:\wamp\www\pun\header.php on line 18

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _forum_remove_bad_characters() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\pun\forums\include\functions.php:101) in C:\wamp\www\pun\forums\include\functions.php on line 101

I don't know why it does this because i can use all functuons etc. don't see how it goes wrong  hmm
Thanks in advance

Re: Post failure

The second error appeared because you tried to include the functions.php file twice. It is included in essential.php, so check the code where you use it. The first error should be related with this double inclusion of the code.