1 (edited by MartyRot 2011-08-03 22:24)

Topic: [Release] Norwegian Language Pack

I have now updated the Norwegian language pack. The new version includes the Install file fully translated. The greater part of the admin panel is now translated into Norwegian. It has also been targeted several typos in other parts of the forum. It is published several language packs for extensions on my website.

You can also download the entire PunBB 1.3.5 with the Norwegian language pack installed. All extensions who have Norwegian language is also included. You can download PunBB 1.3.5 in Norwegian here. (This link will be updated when changes)

Check out the Norwegian PunBB page (unofficial) to download more language packs in Norwegian.
Norsk PunBB

Downloads:
- Norwegian language pack. (This link will be updated when changes) or here At Punbb.informer.com/wiki. (This link is not updated as often)
- Norsk PunBB 1.3.5

Extensions
- pun_pm.zip
- pun_antispam.zip
- pun_karma.zip
- pun_repository.zip

If you have questions or need assistance in Norwegian, you can check out our forum. (Only in Norwegian)
Norsk PunBB Forum

Re: [Release] Norwegian Language Pack

Thanks,

added to:

I'm working on an unofficial Norwegian side, where we gather up all the language files that are translated into Norwegian. All that is translated in Norwegian is on this page. You can also help to translate. Check out this website.

(The site is in Norwegian.)

Good stuff. Are you going to have a forum ? Doesn't seem to be online at the moment (just info pages?)....

I considered having a forum, but I have a forum before on this server, and I was not able to enter a new one. I do not have good enough web skills to make the changes needed to have two forums on one server.

Okay....btw: why don't you put yourself on this wiki page:
http://punbb.informer.com/wiki/support
no reason why you can't be official norwegian support if no one else is doing it ...

For a while ago I updated my website with some new downloads. I recommend anyone who are interested to check the website every now and then for new translations. The most recent translations are:
genders
birthdays (Shown in U.S. order: month, date, year.)

Check the website for more translations. You can also register on the forum for recent info and discussions in Norwegian.

I have now updated the Norwegian language pack. The new version includes the Install file fully translated. The greater part of the admin panel is now translated into Norwegian. It has also been targeted several typos in other parts of the forum. It is published several language packs for extensions on my website. Read more in the first post.

Can you update transaltion for PunBB 1.4?

10 (edited by MartyRot 2011-08-06 12:04)

Of course. Will look at it during the week.

Can you check your forum too, have asked some questions there?