1 (edited by Farch 2003-08-15 20:22)

Topic: new bb codes

first of all I would to respect and thanks the Kennel and others for their great work

then I would like to see some new BB codes here, like

[c] text [/c] aligns text by center (etc <div align="center"> text </div>)
[l] text [/l] aligns text by left (etc <div align="left"> text </div>)
[r] text [/r] aligns text by left (etc <div align="right"> text </div>)

[hr] makes a nice <hr> tag also smile

[google=blabla] search the google.com for the "blabla" words

and I would like to know how to remove an redirects after Login / LogOut / POst Submit etc

I don`t want wait on my own board smile

as for this simple tags I think I will write them in next 4-6 hours and public here my first so called HACK for the pBB (Kennel can I name u board pBB ? wink )

Re: new bb codes

Farch wrote:

[c] text [/c] aligns text by center (etc <div align="center"> text </div>)
[l] text [/l] aligns text by left (etc <div align="left"> text </div>)
[r] text [/r] aligns text by left (etc <div align="right"> text </div>)

[hr] makes a nice <hr> tag also :)

[google=blabla] search the google.com for the "blabla" words

I can tell you now that I probably won't add any of these to the source code. Making a mod shouldn't be too hard though. Just look at how tags like bold and underline are dealt with in include/parser.php

Farch wrote:

and I would like to know how to remove an redirects after Login / LogOut / POst Submit etc

I don`t want wait on my own board :)

Try setting "Redirect time" to 0 in admin/options.

Farch wrote:

as for this simple tags I think I will write them in next 4-6 hours and public here my first so called HACK for the pBB (Kennel can I name u board pBB ? ;) )

Yeah, do that. I recommend that you wait a until later tonight before you post the mod as I will soon unveil a website (created by Cactuz) dedicated to modding. It has some cool stuff you should check out before writing the mod installation instructions.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: new bb codes

Take a look at the front page now and you will find information about the website I was talking about.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."