Topic: Help installing theme.

Could someone help me walkthrough installing it step by step?
I installed my theme to my styles folder and I selected it as my theme and nothing happened. HELP D:

Re: Help installing theme.

Rename the Oxygen theme to something else (i.e. @Oxygen). Your theme will apply. Take out the "@" if you want to use Oxygen again. Dont delete Oxygen theme.

hoang83vu wrote:

Rename the Oxygen theme to something else (i.e. @Oxygen). Your theme will apply. Take out the "@" if you want to use Oxygen again. Dont delete Oxygen theme.

Thats just not right. Why should you have to rename a style to get another style to work? If you have 4 styles in your styles folder, do you have to rename 3 other styles to make style 4 work?

I mean, it defeats the purpose of being able to switch styles in the admin panel dont ya think? Perhaps someone can look into actually fixing this issue. Im using 1.4.1 and reading over the "fixes" for 1.4.2, theres nothing in there to fix the styles problem.

Kalarah wrote:

Thats just not right. Why should you have to rename a style to get another style to work? If you have 4 styles in your styles folder, do you have to rename 3 other styles to make style 4 work?

I mean, it defeats the purpose of being able to switch styles in the admin panel dont ya think? Perhaps someone can look into actually fixing this issue. Im using 1.4.1 and reading over the "fixes" for 1.4.2, theres nothing in there to fix the styles problem.

The way Punn works is that it will check whether Oxygen theme exists. If yes, it will read the css from there; otherwise, it will read the theme that you have selected. Correct me if I am wrong developers.