Topic: posts/topics per page

I think posts and topics per page input areas in users profiles should be filled with corresponding default value instead of beeing empty.

Re: posts/topics per page

There's one problem with that. What happens when an admin changes the default?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Nothing because users are allowed to have more post/topics per page and the default? And when admin changes it, there probaly already something there (if default is not blank) and if its blank, set it to choicen default value.

Thats my point of view smile

Yeah, but if you chose to have the forum default, and someone then changed the default, you wouldn't have the default anymore :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hm, just check witch users who have default before update, then update there profiles to smile

Well, maybe not so important anyway smile

But i thing something should be there for recently registered users, or, hm, not sure anymore :-)

Gribber wrote:

Hm, just check witch users who have default before update, then update there profiles to :)

Yeah, but how do you if a users actually want the same value as the old default or if they want to "go with the flow"?

I can't really understand what's wrong with how it works now. There is a text saying "Leave blank to use forum default". I'm positive people notice it.

Hm, yeah, you have probably right smile