Topic: Punbb backbone to shopping cart system

Would any one be interested in helping me develop a e-commerce system based on PunBB.

the idea of a lightweight, fast and flexiable system like punbb being developed into a shopping cart would work well.

The intention is to develop it so it can be installed by anyone, and not just for our use, and will be a heavily modified version.

Anyone interested?

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Re: Punbb backbone to shopping cart system

I'm interested and i have the developments on this issue.

Fantastic.

Do you have any idea's as of yet?

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

2 years ago I worked on this task for research purposes, it was the extension of hcs_shop.
In the process of work, I was faced with a problem. Punbb is not object-oriented, as is known.
The development of the extension of the functional paradigm threatened to turn into a nightmare.
To avoid the functional programming style and to obtain convenient tool for the development of extensions was created a new extension: developer_helper. In its essence it is a superstructure over Punbb. It allows you to develop extensions for punbb in object-oriented MVC style. There are several extensions built on it:
reputaion
Image uploader
nya_fields
nya_first_post
nya_thanks
And the practice shows that it helps to solve almost any problem.
Now hcs_shop as shopping cart system  is an outdated, it is incompatible with the developer_helper. Nevertheless it may serve as the  source of information about the structure of data and information structure.
So, the main idea is the use of developer_helper.
If my English is bad for understanding, ask and I'll try to Google-translator replied clearer:)

Are you still working on this hcs_shop? smile

I'd be interested in seeing a revival of this as well.

7 (edited by addisonadolf00 2016-02-26 11:28)

Great I haven't Any Idea Yet But I want to see your ideas..... smile wink

I'm interested

I see no reason to do that. There are bunch of free php scripts for that.