Topic: translate to rus (or others)

since v1.0.1 many words in english, Kennel would u like to insert a variables, so I can translate all forum, not only the part as now?

Re: translate to rus (or others)

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you give me an example except for the admin interface and install script where there is "untranslated" text?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

[img] tag
Smilies

after quick post : submit

Well, those things are in the language files. I guess azh (who did the translation) just forgot to translate them. You are welcome to download the lang pack, fix it, and then e-mail it to me again.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

5 (edited by Farch 2003-08-31 17:42)

post.php , line 427

<a href="help.php#img" target="_blank">[img] tag</a>: <?php print ($permissions['message_img_tag'] == '1') ? $lang_common['on'] : $lang_common['off']; ?>  <br>
<a href="help.php#smilies" target="_blank">Smilies</a>: <?php print ($options['smilies'] == '1') ? $lang_common['on'] : $lang_common['off']; ?>  

did u see what I see or I smoke too much ? smile
Smilies and  [img] tag are hardcoded into script. all other I fix.

What the hell? I must have missed that. I'll fix it in the next version. Until then, you will have to edit the scripts.