Topic: Removing users

How can I remove users from my userlist? I have installed punBB 1.0.1 on my website. And I have another problem, too. When I log in as the administrator of the forum, and I click forum, the page that appears has an completly different design than the other pages. It is completly blank. It only contains the text, but not the design. This happens only when I log in as the administrator of the forum.

Re: Removing users

You remove users by going to their profile and clicking "Delete user".

About the styling issue. That's odd. Try changing style in your profile.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by Frank H 2003-09-15 19:52)

in IE6 I sometimes doesn't get the CSS files loaded into the browser ... might be when the server I'm connecting to is under heavy load(no free connections) or something like that, and IE has perhaps some sort of timeout for fetching the CSS. I usually press refresh and it might work ... I get this on lots of pages(many different hosts, but not that often), so it might not be punbb specific.

Very true. IE has some 'ranks' for files to load. If some type of file gets timed out, it simply doesn't load instead of being put into a qeue. Same problem for my Windows browser when sometimes trying to surf to 'very busy pages'...