Topic: a check box that checks all forums a person cna moderate.

i think punbb needs a checkbox that you would check, and then all the forums would be checked when giving a person mod status.

Re: a check box that checks all forums a person cna moderate.

Is it really that much work?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

i would do it but im completely clueless on that sort of thing, do you think you could incorporate this into version 1.1?

What I meant was, is clicking a few more checkboxes that much work that it necessitates adding this feature? I mean, it's not like you add moderators every day :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

yes i have like 22 things to check, its annoying.

I think this feature could be really usefull.. At least in really big forums like Flashback

Needing to click a lot of boxes has its good sides too. If you have a link that says, Check All, and you accidently submit it. The results could be devastating. So taking the time to check every box for every forum you have will lessen the chance of making somebody a mod for everything, if you don't want them to.

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want." - Computer Analyst to Programmer

yeah this would be nice i would like to have mods for seprate forum not mods that control all forums that would make the admins since they can do everything esle