Topic: 84 pack smilies

Hi !

I've put a zip file on the Internet with 84 smilies.

http://mgcontact2.free.fr/smile84.zip

Feel free to download it :
It includes the smilies pictures + parser.php

! Some smilies use french words !

I have also included the file livepreparser.php for the live preview script BUT it seems it is not working properly with the added smileys (forum freeze). If you find a solution, please tell me.

Arnaud

Re: 84 pack smilies

I installed it, and dropped it pretty damn fast.

If you were to rewrite it as :hey: instead of just hey, it would be better.  I really got sick of things like this happening:

T[head poking another head] always do...

Through the awful grace of God

"Dude, CSS and XHTML are like two boys who are deeply in love.  They're perfect for each other, but no one can acccept it."

I get this when I post a message with smilies since I replaced my original parser.php with yours:

Parse error: parse error in /usr/home/dennis/public_html/punbb/include/parser.php on line 88

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_message() in /usr/home/dennis/public_html/punbb/viewtopic.php on line 330

What is going wrong?

Sorry guys for the inconvenience, i will post soon a new version with ":"

Scriptweaver, sorry i dont know sad

i know what the problem might be i had the same problem i couldn't open the parser file in any editor except notepad because it would cause that error to happen even if i didn't edit the file don't know why this happenes but if it still happenes to you, you might want to redownload punbb and replace the parser file with the new one