Topic: Adding links to the header

How to add links to he header? like after

Home | User list | Rules | Search | Profile | Logout....

And how to change that in the Last post section it would dispaly not the date and then by "" but so it would display the name of last topic?

Re: Adding links to the header

Templates...

Through the awful grace of God

"Dude, CSS and XHTML are like two boys who are deeply in love.  They're perfect for each other, but no one can acccept it."

About the links. Have a look at main.tpl in /include/template.

The second thing you asked for is quite difficult to do.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

couldnt find nothin in the file sad

Look for {pun_navlinks}. That's where the links are inserted by the script.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

what do you mean look there? how? sad

ok i found it so i have just to add after?

Got it thanks.. now what about the Last post section it would dispaly not the date and then by "" but so it would display the name of last topic?

Displaying the "name" of the topic is not easy. It will require some rewriting of the code.

I don't understand what you mean by: it would dispaly not the date and then by ""

Allright that' not problem thanks again!
Another short guestion... there is something that confuses me alot... when i read unread forums the "!" doesnt disappear !? why?? is it only me or is it happening with others too? "!" just stays the same even after i read the forum and refresh too

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2677

great...
Solved that too.. now a little off the topic but do you know any  scripts that can do like online database + organaiizer? Like what i need is
Mask - Name
Mask - e-mail
Search engine ..
and so i  can have a database

Hmm, no I don't. Sorry.