Re: CSS Questions

I'm trying to make it so when a member turns the phone sideways the avatars are visible.
We have a thank extension installed and the link is under the avatars. Members see the optimized screen on regular view but when they turn the phone sideways they get a bigger view but the avatars are not visible.

The code above was supposed to fix that but I don't know how to add that to the oxygen css.

52 (edited by KamWest 2021-07-16 20:46)

This is the forum on a phone held sideways, I need the avatar and post stats to show up

I also have a thank you extension installed that has the thank link under the post stats. We have modified the Thank to like and the members on mobile are saying they cannot get to the like link.

SO if I get the avatar and post statistics to show up on sideways view on mobile then it will work.

I am using the factory oxygen theme and it goes to mobile view when the phone is held upright but when held sideways like in the picture I need the avatar and post statistics too show up.

PanBB.Ru wrote:

If you are using a theme Oxygen , connect these styles

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
.postbody, .posthead {
    margin-left: 0.2em;
}

.postbody .post-author, .posthead .post-byline {
    width: 7.5em;
    margin-left: -1em;
}

.author-ident .useravatar img {
    display: block;
    padding: .5em 0;
    max-width: 40px;
    height: auto;
}

}

This guy said he had it working but I don't know how to add that code to my standard oxygen css file.

in block

@media screen and (max-width: 760px) {

delete

.postbody{overflow: hidden;}
ForkBB
I speak only Russian  :P

Yay.... that worked smile

Thank you so much for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/JzJXCpX9/happy.jpg