Topic: 2 Mod requests (might be difficult)

this one might be easier then the other,

I was wondering if it would be possible to link offsite for an avatar? I would like users to be able to use avatars but if my forum becomes big I would like to lose as little bandwidth as possible (which is why I LOVE Punbb)

the second one would be more like, I would like to have subforums but on a different location like say have the main forums at /forums/index.php then a second forum at /forum2/index.php but the userbase would be the same so people wouldn't have to signup for a bunch of different places.

2 (edited by Tx3 2003-12-11 01:56)

Re: 2 Mod requests (might be difficult)

(Instead of making a new topic I figured I would ask in this one, sorry for the double post)

Is it possible to convert phpbb or invision power board to punbb?I have alot of posts & users & would like to have them moved over (if at all possible).

if it's NOT possible to convert all that, would it be possible to convert the user database? (so they don't have to signup again if it's not absolutly necessary).

It depends on the tables and cells data that the posts and threads are kept in.

---------> PLEASE REMEMBER I GOT THE FIRST EVER POST OF PUNBB 1.1! <---------
---------> PLEASE REMEMBER I GOT THE FIRST EVER POST OF PUNBB 1.1! <---------

Visit www.phpbbhacks.com to get Converters, u can Convert back and forth from every sort i think...

Search these forums for converter. I believe there is one in development.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

if you have phpmyadmin i think that you will get the sql statements for the database.