Topic: BBcode Buttons

http://www.medievalbattles.com/images/punbb.png

How hard would it be to add something like those BBcode buttons? I tried doing it myself, but after reviewing the code of phpBB's setup, I got lost in an endless search for a function that they are using.

I am going to continue trying to figure it out myself. But if somebody could supply me some source code that would work with PunBB v1.1 that would be awesome.

FYI: If you are wondering why I want this source code, or help so bad is becuase I have a few ideas for some mods that require this.

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want." - Computer Analyst to Programmer

Re: BBcode Buttons

not that hard ... just some java scripts ... I did it in my forum... kind of a bit quick and dirty ... a few minor changes in post.php ...

unfortunately I haven't time to write a proper mod atm ...

Could you email me your post.php page?

"You start coding. I'll go find out what they want." - Computer Analyst to Programmer

I can just as well do a mod on it then ...

How is the mod coming along?

patience is a virtue ....

I realize that, but I would really like to get this done soon. If you could just send me your post.php page, I would be happy and quit bugging you.