Topic: Dutch language not complete in 1.1

I've installed punBB and the dutch language pack I found. But I notice some words are not translated. I think because the Dutch translations was not updated for 1.1. So:

- Is there an updated Dutch language pack?
- How can I make my own translation of punBB?

Login screen and "bbcode: on, [img] tag: on, smilies: on"
http://www.raggers.net/upload/files/missing.png

Re: Dutch language not complete in 1.1

Well, there is no dutch language pack for PunBB 1.1. You are more than welcome to update the 1.0.1 pack to work with 1.1 though. I was planning on writing some documentation on how to do this, but if you download the dutch pack for 1.0.1 and compare it to the english pack included with 1.1, I'm sure you will see what's missing.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I updated the Dutch language pack. Except for the 'en_stopwords.txt' file? What's that file about? Has it changed?

Nope.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

5 (edited by lukepuuk 2004-01-11 01:06)

My updated Dutch language pack for punBB 1.1 can be found here.

Something else: in the file 'activate_email.tpl', shouldn't the bold word be 'e-mail address'?

Subject: Change e-mail address requested

Hello <username>,

You have requested to have a new e-mail address assigned to your account in the discussion forum at <base_url>. If you didn't request this or if you don't want to change your e-mail address you should just ignore this message. Only if you visit the activation page below will your password be changed. In order for the activation page to work, you must be logged in to the forum.

To change your e-mail address, please visit the following page:
<activation_url>

--
<board_mailer>
(Do not reply to this message)

Nice. I will upload your lang pack shortly.

You are also correct about the template. I'll fix it for 1.1.1. Thanks :)

Nice, I just love dutch, can't understand it though big_smile