Topic: Moderators at PunBB.org

As you might have noticed, I've assigned a few moderators to these forums. It's not that we've been having problems with people misbehaving or anything. It just feels better this way. I will probably divide up the "burden" a bit and perhaps assign additional moderators the next few days. We'll see.

Oh, I almost forgot. You can consider these guys not only moderators, but also support :D

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: Moderators at PunBB.org

Well done guys smile If General Discussion starts descending into a forum of abuse and nonsense, I'll volunteer myself as some sort of vigilante law enforcement :x

That's good to know :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Great to see you have a support team now smile

Own up, you just wanted to fill that empty column didn't you.

Off topic but sort of related. All along I've been thinking that the breadcrumbs should be on a separate row. The appearance of the moderators links confirms it. It's OK at higher resolutions but at 800x600 things are beginning to look a bit scrunched.

ps21 wrote:

Off topic but sort of related. All along I've been thinking that the breadcrumbs should be on a separate row. The appearance of the moderators links confirms it. It's OK at higher resolutions but at 800x600 things are beginning to look a bit scrunched.

True. However, adding a new row just for that doesn't sound all that appealing.