Topic: Cactuz Homepage down

Hello,

I would download the private message mod on Cactuz Hompage but it is still offline. Il it possible that anybody could sent me this mod for the punbb 1.1.1. forum?

Kind regards
Mippo

Re: Cactuz Homepage down

I think that the updated version of PunBB Resource will go online tonight.

Since Jansson is such a nice person, ill host his stuff until he gets a decent ISP. It should run smooth soon. smile

wärsch?

And now it's online :)

Nice! It's fast :)

Edit: modgen.cactuz.nu doesn't work though.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

Edit: modgen.cactuz.nu doesn't work though.

I was just about to mention that.

I can't post on my "blog" either, though I managed to edit my profile.

Louis: Can you discribe your problem with the blog a little bit more detailed? Because nobody else seems to have problem with it

8 (edited by Louis 2004-02-13 04:49)

Oh? Sure, then.

Edit: Never mind. Seems ... it works now. Before it gave an error about not being able to update the ... something. Database, possibly. I loaded modgen.cactuz.nu and logged in with that. I guess the problem was the URL, since using www.cactuz.nu seems to work.

Mod not found:

I would download the private message mod but the link is wrong...

Is anybody who had this mod for the punbb version 1.1.1.

Kind regards
Mippo

Seems like all mod-files are missing... Cactus probably forgot to move a directory or something :)

sad( Is anybody who can send me the private message mod for de Punbb version 1.1.1. to my e-mail...

Thank you
David  [mail: david.arendt@luxair.lu]

mippo wrote:

:(( Is anybody who can send me the private message mod for de Punbb version 1.1.1. to my e-mail...

Thank you
David  [mail: david.arendt@luxair.lu]

You've got mail.

I don't receive this mail.. Perhaps you send the zip file an this mails are deleted by our firewall at work. Is it possible to unzip it? Or you you know an adress to download it?

Thank you

The problems with downloading is fixed now :)

Yes but it is impossible to download Private_Message_System_v1.0.3.zip. The other zip are for the version < 1.1. an not for 1.1.1.

Thank you

It seems like the file has been lost somewhere. Don't know how though.

mippo wrote:

Yes but it is impossible to download Private_Message_System_v1.0.3.zip. The other zip are for the version < 1.1. an not for 1.1.1.

Thank you

Fixed. I put a new file at PunRes.

Thanks, it works but i saw that this version works on 1.1. Could i implement this module also on version 1.1.1.?

The changes from 1.1 to 1.1.1 are just minor bugfixes so it should work fine

mippo wrote:

Thanks, it works but i saw that this version works on 1.1. Could i implement this module also on version 1.1.1.?

Yes, it works fint I hope :) Might just have been me who forgot to add PunBB v1.1.1 in the list before...

The EFAM link is broken? I can't download it, but I can get the picture big_smile