Topic: changin the cellspacing

how do i change the cellspacing...like the lines between the other things(you probly know what im tryin to point to)

i think i nkow how to chagne the color but i wana know hwo to make them set to 0 so there is no line at all...is there a way to do that?

2 (edited by Paul 2004-02-21 03:14)

Re: changin the cellspacing

Go through the php files and find all tables with a class of .punmain and change their cellspacing value to 0. Doing this will also remove the outside borders. If you want to restore the outside border then simply set a 1px border on .punmain in the stylesheet.

Ahhh if all the tables have the same class, why not simply redefine .punmain's value? Just curious, haven't checked the code.

MarcB wrote:

Ahhh if all the tables have the same class, why not simply redefine .punmain's value? Just curious, haven't checked the code.

How would you do that? I can't see anyway of doing it in the style sheet that works in IE without having to take out all the cellspacing from the php files anyway. Even then it wouldn't work in Safari.

Safari? Another exotic browser, I guess... wink
You're right, of course, I just thought about search & delete and then defining it on the style sheet... which isn't really that much different from what you've proposed smile