Topic: Development Help? [Paid gig :>)]

Hi all ...

We are updating our website, so as a matter of expediting things, we are interested in having someone help us modify our PunBB forum [uses Pen's OSX theme].

I have it installed on our test server now, but there are some things I would like to change about it, plus add some other PunBB Mods that we will need.

If anyone is interested and like to make a few extra bucks, let me know.  Please reply with an amount in US$ you feel you would need to charge me.  I would prefer paying through Paypal, however will consider an alternative means of payment, and will have to know that in advance.

I would do this myself, but I'm already hammered with other things that I must get done.  Your doing the template and adding the Mods will be welcomed and help me get things rolling.  :>)

It is my hope someone would like to do this. We are under a pretty tight deadline to go-live, so your expedience and prompt reply will be much appreciated.

For more information and a development spec, please contact me off forum.

TIA

Re: Development Help? [Paid gig :>)]

why not wait for 1.2 to go live and then hire someone to change the forums for you?

Re: Development Help? [Paid gig :>)]

Raybo wrote:

It is my hope someone would like to do this. We are under a pretty tight deadline to go-live, so your expedience and prompt reply will be much appreciated.

Maby that's way ?

Linux is like a wigwam. No windows. No gates. Just an Apache inside.