Topic: changing the default style

Hi,
I noticed that I can change the default style to one of the many provided or create my own and then set that in admin so when a person browses to the board they get the one selected by the admin for the site.  But, when that user decides to create an account and logs in, they get the default cobalt.css, I beleive...  Is there a way I can set it so that all users, before they decide or learn how to select their own style theme, get the one assigned by the admin?

Re: changing the default style

i think that if you havnt changed your style in your profile you get the default one selected by the admin, even if you are logged in...

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde

Not really. When a user registers, he or she is assigned the current default style. If you want to change the style for already registered users, you'll have to do it manually in the database.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

thanks!