Re: Funny ;)
I'm old enough to remember when.......
- Computer was something on T.V. From a science fiction review.
- A window was something you hated to clean.
- And Ram was the hubby or ewe.
- Meg was the name of my girl friend.
- And Gig was the band's playing site.
- An application was for employment.
- A program was a T.V. show
- A cursor used profanity
- And a keyboard was a piano!
- Memory was something you lost with age
- A c.d. was a bank account.
- And if you had a 3-l/2" floppy, you hoped nobody found out!
- Compress was something you did to the garbage -Not something you did to a file.
- And if you unzipped anything in public, you'd be in jail for a while!
- Log on was adding wood to the fire.
- Hard drive was a long trip on the road.
- A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
- And a backup happened to your commode.
- Cut you did with a pocket knife.
- Paste you did with glue.
- A web referred to a spider's home
- And a virus was the flu.
I guess I'll stick to my pad and paper and the memory in my head. Nobody's been killed in a computer crash, but they always wish they were dead!