Topic: Error: Unable to fetch online count.

I searched and couldn't find anything...  I would REALLY! appreciate it if someone could tell me how to fix it smile  The error occurs when i try to go to the admin panel, besides this, punbb is GREAT!

Re: Error: Unable to fetch online count.

Someone ran into the same problem earlier: http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3342

I'm sorry, but I really have no idea what causes this. There just isn't anything wrong with the PunBB code. I'm sure I could figure it out, but since I can't replicate the error myself, it's very difficult.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I see.  I tried reinstalling the mySQL Database too, that didn't fix it.  Guess I'm stuck with phpbb sad 

Thanks for the reply though

Actually, you can just comment out that particular query and it will work. The only problem will be that you won't see the number of users online on the administration page.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

RuDeDoGg wrote:

Guess I'm stuck with phpbb sad

No, NO, NOOO!!!!

Just comment out the line or delete it completly. Also not much is used by admin_index.php. You can just go stright to the other files (ex. admin_options.php)

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);