##      Description:  Adds polls to PunBB 
##
##       Affects DB:  Yes 
##
##   Affected files:  viewforum.php 
##                    footer.php 
##                    search.php 
##
##            Notes:      If you ever plan on using global announcements install that first   
##
##     Generated By:  Auto Read-Me(by Caleb Champlin) - http://www.rscheatnet.com/Auto_Readme.zip
##
##       DISCLAIMER:  Please note that 'mods' are not officially supported by
##                    PunBB. Installation of this modification is done at your
##                    own risk. Backup your forum database and any and all
##                    applicable files before proceeding.
##

http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=542
Mirror: http://www.rscheatnet.com/Easy_Poll-1.1.3.zip
Demo: http://www.rscheatnet.com/mods/Easy_Poll/

I enjoy pie :)

Re: Easy Poll - 1.1.3

wow you one hell of a mod producer the poping one after the other

lol, really I'm just throwing out stuff I had lying around. Global Moderators should be out soon, I just need a question answered in the discussions board.

I got an error running install_mod.php

Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'yes VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL, no VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL' at line 1 (Errno: 1064)

Should be fixed in 1.0.1

no the same.

7 (edited by Mediator 2005-03-20 06:10)

I just tested and it worked for me, can you double check and give the line number? You may have also cought it right before I uploaded the right version so you can try downloading again and checking.

Mediator: is it possible for you to come on IRC? i'd like to talk to you about this mod and the poll mod i've been working on, i don't think its a good idea for punbb to have 2 poll mods since its just gonna cause problems... anyway it'll be easier if you can come to #punbb @ irc.quakenet.org

Thanks wink

I'll wait for Connorhd's poll mod like I was in the first place.

mine out but seems to have quite a few bugs

I have the beta and I was going to install that one till I saw all the bugs that people posted

sorry i have a little problem.
i install the mod but when i get around to posting a poll, i have the option to set the poll question but there is an error for the answers.

Notice: Undefined index: poll_max_fields in /home/rshelp/public_html/forums/poll.php on line 437

Should be fixed as of 1.0.2, details on upgrading inside.

14 (edited by dss 2005-03-20 19:59)

I've got Mark Topics Read installed, and Easy Poll seems to cause errors which conflict with that mod.

bummer...

seems like there's only one line which intervenes, and it's the same before and after in viewtopic.php, but it's still producing errors.

bammer!

If you give me the line number and error you are recieving I might be able to give you a quick fix

1.0.3 fixes minor bugs and a seriously flaw in 1.0.2

so is this punpoll

nope its another poll mod, although i'm not going to make punpoll anymore and hopefully this will be the only punbb poll mod

so what is global announcement??  Is that your plugin connorhd

I don't like this poll I have to work around my PM system and it does not work it has some DB errors in it.

Well if you gave some further information I might be able to fix the problems, as for your pm system its not really the poll softwars fault.

yeah I know but I delete some code for the PM when the readme said "replace" and the database errors where my falt  ^_^;;

cows wrote:

so what is global announcement??  Is that your plugin connorhd

why you asking that here? ask in its topic

its a mod that allows you to make a topic in all forums like the plugin i made except mine doesn't make one thread it makes one for each forum

24 (edited by zoksso 2005-03-21 13:53)

this script doesn't work

it might be useful if you gave more information so that whatever problem you had can be solved