Topic: Javascript confusion ?

Hello all,

I would like to put a tool-box at the top of my forum : sort of well-known multi-search engine box (I will list dictionaries and other linguistic tools in that box ; so it will be quick and easy to access reference sites).

I got the script there (http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/ja … earch.html) : I
copy paste the code in the main.tpl template ; it works fine and I like it, but a problem with the preview button of the post.php page of my forum has appeared.

When I click preview, the message is posted, not previewed as expected.
I'm sure there is a problem with the javascript of the preview function and the javascript of the multisearch engine I would like to have.

(please note I'm using the 1.1.5 where the preview was a mod).

Do you have some suggestions ?

abclf.

2 (edited by scottywz 2005-06-30 21:08)

Re: Javascript confusion ?

Try upgrading to PunBB 1.2.5. (You have to uprade to 1.2 first.)

3 (edited by abclf 2005-06-30 21:21)

Re: Javascript confusion ?

Thanks Scottywz for replying,

In fact, I have put the disturbing code on the post, view and index pages ; so there is no more confusion with the preview page as it used to be when the code was in the template.
I know it was a trivial question, but I like my box smile
--
About 1.2.5 : yes, I will upgrade (I'm interested in the great wiki addon) ; but I'm afraid of upgrading the day before the new release big_smile (Did somebody ask a medium for the new release ? I would like to know in what range of time it is expected to be public : one month, one year ? Just a question wink)