Topic: What I've been working on all day...

http://abstract3.com/forums/index.php

I can't seem to fix a few of the cosmetic bugs, but overall, how does it look? Have any suggestions besides new color schemes? I would appreciate anything, really, but don't respond if it's pointless.

It took me about 2 hours to get it as close to the layout as possible, that I made last night, which looks very similar to the forums now.

Anyhow, thanks smile

Re: What I've been working on all day...

I would try addding more padding for menu areas and such and position things more in the center of objects rather than toward the bottom.  Some line or such between each forum would be nice too.  An affect other than that of a color change for the links, as what about people who are colorblind?

3 (edited by ianskate 2005-08-02 06:05)

Alright. Good suggestions.

I just can't figure out the padding for the navigation, I've been confused over that for a while. I know where it should be, but it doesn't seem to change. (I did get the background changed for the H2 beneath it, as you can see the image, but the links won't change position... I've tried centering them, valigning them, etc. I have had no luck)

Time to try and add something between the forums, too. I guess I need to figure that out as well tongue

Thank you!

Nice... Very nice!

5 (edited by ianskate 2005-08-03 15:15)

Edit: Nevermind. smile

Love the green and she loads fast. Well done!!