Topic: HAVING BIG PROBLEMS! HELP M8s!!!!

I normaly am logged in - and tonight I was logged off and I log in ok -but when i go to a tread to post a reply I get logged off !!!! It's frustrating and I can't get to admin panel aswell - nowhere only index!!!! help
http://www.mcville.net/board/upload/

Re: HAVING BIG PROBLEMS! HELP M8s!!!!

contact me or post here -
ICQ- 192961801

anyone!!

ok first of all DON'T PUT ALL THE TOPIC IN CAPITALS
Secondly, post a useful topic
Thirdly, WAIT for someone to reply, this is NOT paid 24/7 support, this is a few people helping each other out.

Then maybe someone might want to help you.

Connorhd wrote:

ok first of all DON'T PUT ALL THE TOPIC IN CAPITALS
Secondly, post a useful topic
Thirdly, WAIT for someone to reply, this is NOT paid 24/7 support, this is a few people helping each other out.

Then maybe someone might want to help you.

first - ok
2nd -fine
3rd- I'm still waiting

Could you post a link to the topic in question?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

no regarding to and topic-all of them - btw I've fixed the problem - and still have anoter question regarding editing/deleting post's of other users -I try to delete a post and I become this message whitch I don't understand coz everying in adminp >options is set right-
Info

Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

could someone explane is?

The sticky at the top of this forum
http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2295

tnx...smartys .. looks like I'm going blind