Topic: Something weird happened

I just got an email from the punBB forum mailer.

It went:
===========
Ruckus has replied to the topic 'Google AdSense' to which you are subscribed. There may be more new replies, but this is the only notification you will receive until you visit the board again.

The post is located at http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=51776#p51776"
===========

Now:
first: I never subscribed to this thread
Second: The user list says that user Ruckus has made exactly one post, but when you click to see the post it doesn't show up.

WTH is going on? smile

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

Re: Something weird happened

He could have posted and deleted his post, and you might have subscribed accidentally smile

Smartys wrote:

He could have posted and deleted his post, and you might have subscribed accidentally smile

I checked if I subscribed accidentally, but then on the bottom it should have said "unsubscribe from this thread" which it didn't.
Plus, I may be a bit demented at times but I am really sure I didn't subscribe. I swear..... smile

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

Well, according to the database, you are subscribed:

mysql> SELECT 1 FROM subscriptions WHERE user_id=4026 and topic_id=6056;
+---+
| 1 |
+---+
| 1 |
+---+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

Are you sure the link at the bottom doesn't say unsubscribe? You weren't looking at a cached page or something?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Ah.

There are two threads with the name "Google AdSense" and since that guy's post didn't exist anymore I didn't know which.
I only found on ein the search so I went there to look.

I am subscribed to the other one so that is solved.
Sorry for waking you up. wink

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

Tobi wrote:

Sorry for waking you up. wink

Keeps them on their toes... wink