1 (edited by hbalagh 2005-11-11 00:22)

Topic: Newbie to PunBB

I use all sorts of BB's this is my first time using PunBB because I needed something that could use my wordpress theme, so here it is.  I am still doing construction to most of the site, adding features and what not to my wordpres and gallery but sitll wanted to start showing it off early smile

http://www.exoticobsession.com (FTI its a car site not an adult site)

Re: Newbie to PunBB

Nice integration, Wordpress and PunBB look good together.

Have you checked out Plogger for the gallery: http://www.plogger.org/ - very simplistic.

hcgtv wrote:

i second that motion smile

Gizzmo wrote:
hcgtv wrote:

I third it!

j2k4b wrote:
Gizzmo wrote:
hcgtv wrote:

I third it!

I guess the aye's have it, nice work!

Hctvg,
I looked at that plogger and tried to install, but it just tells me its already installed. This is a fairly new installation of PunBB and even tried the update, but the update told me to run the install. So I ran around like a dog in circles til i got dizzy and came here smile Any advice?

Ancient Japan wrote:

I looked at that plogger and tried to install, but it just tells me its already installed. This is a fairly new installation of PunBB and even tried the update, but the update told me to run the install.

Plogger would be a seperate app, no relation to PunBB.

I installed it on my local system and it worked fine, nice small gallery app which shows some promise.

Have you tried their support forum?

Already have left a note in thier forum. Was just taking a chance someone else had the problem I did and they knew a fix.

AJ

thanks for the compliments smile

thank you