Topic: Forum was deleted (including account)

Hello, I have a bit of a problem.
Last night to early morning I was working a new forum for my dnd group, and this afternoon when I went to go finish it, not only could I not find the forum, It said that my email address did not exist.
Anyway, I decided that I could just replicate it and so made a new forum, but it has no special url and probably the biggest problem is that I'm not an administrator....
This is kind of urgent since this site is the only one that I would use for making a forum (you guys rock!) and I promised the group that I would have it done today.
please help!
ps. the previous url for the website was: http://punbb-hosting.com/forums/d20srus
If you need any more info my email is itchyflamingo@gmail.com and will be standing by.
Thanks!

Re: Forum was deleted (including account)

...woah....
I'm not sure if things were literally just fixed or not, but I went to my url and it WORKED
You guys must have like super telekinesis powers or something...
THANK YOU!

btw this is a problem you should take up in the support forum on punbb-hosting and not here as it is a problem on their side and nothing that we can fix

Closed: since PunBB-Hosting related issues should be asked about on the PunBB-Hosting support forum.