Topic: How do I edit HTML?

Can anyone help me here.  May I know which tab or icon can I click to edit my forum HTML? The url address is www.friendsterplanet.com

Please advice...

Re: How do I edit HTML?

Use a text editor and modify the files corresponding to the area you want to modify.
More information is available at http://punbb.org/docs/index.html

yemgi wrote:

Use a text editor and modify the files corresponding to the area you want to modify.
More information is available at http://punbb.org/docs/index.html

Which means I need to follow the following steps:

1) Log In www.friendsterplanet as Administrator
2) Then I saw the following on the top bar: Index User list Search Profile Administration Logout
- Which one should I choose? I can't see any text editor

Pls advice...

PunBB does not have a built in text editor. You just open the source files in notepad or other text editor and then upload the modified file to your server.

Thanks for the help.  By the way, may I know how can when I want to submit a post, I don't see any smilies icon or any insert image/url button on it.  If I want to do it, I have to copy and paste the HTML code in the message box.  Can anyone advice me? Thanks... smile

You have to type BBCode wink
There is a modification to add buttons for BBCode and clickable images for smilies called Easy BBCode

Smartys wrote:

You have to type BBCode wink
There is a modification to add buttons for BBCode and clickable images for smilies called Easy BBCode

So, where can I get the Easy BBCode? Is it one of the option in the forum whereby I can enable it or I need to change the HTML code? Please advice...

no, you have to download it off the punres forums, search for easybb code.

( i dont have the link at the moment, and im sure you can get it yourself wink )

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.