Topic: Custom links

I would like to add link image tooltip only for pages that are in same forum's domain,not for the externals links.
No problem for doing this everywhere i can write links in html, but inside post i didn't find how.
I know the solution would be to write a new bbcode link in parser.php, but how can i do that ?
Here is the way to write the link :

<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,0)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link</a>

Any advice would be helpfull

Regards

Re: Custom links

look in the include/functions.php 
that is where all the links are.

they start with $link

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Thank you Quaker, but it's not navigation menu links i'd like to change but links inside post

4 (edited by MattF 2007-10-28 20:19)

In parser.php, where the url's are parsed, adding some check in there that creates the link dependent upon a forum uri/link uri check. For example, check the link uri against the $pun_config['o_base_url'] for a match, and create the link accordingly.

MattF wrote:

In parser.php, where the url's are parsed, adding some check in there that creates the link dependent upon a forum uri/link uri check. For example, check the link uri against the $pun_config['o_base_url'] for a match, and create the link accordingly.

Totally agree with you, thank you, but how can i do that, i've just 4 or 5 links to check like this ( if link1-> event 1):

If Link 1

<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,1)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 1</a>

If Link 2

<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,2)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 2</a>

And so on...

Any advice ?

7 (edited by MattF 2007-10-31 04:30)

glucarelli wrote:

Any advice ?

What are the conditionals you're wanting to check? If there are four or five, it obviously goes beyond merely local/external conditions. It's a bit awkward to suggest without something more specific. smile