Topic: Admin_note in profile visible for members

S'rry for making a thread about this minor question, but could not find a collective thread for questions here.
Anyway, I was about to see if it was possible to make the Admin note on users profiles visible for all user groups. But I could not find the paragraph in the profile.php where such a thing might've been written? I wonder if anyone could help me with it. And if it is not possible at all, I apologize and ofc will erase this unnecessary topic.

Darth Vader will chase you away with his lightsaber!
GalacticEmpire.se Forum

Re: Admin_note in profile visible for members

At least for it to viewable on viewtopic.php, move

251                 if ($cur_post['admin_note'] != '')
252                     $user_info[] = '<dd>'.$lang_topic['Note'].': <strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_post['admin_note']).'</strong>';

so that it's directly below

243                 if ($cur_post['url'] != '')
244                     $user_contacts[] = '<a href="'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_post['url']).'">'.$lang_topic['Website'].'</a>';

for an end result of

243                 if ($cur_post['url'] != '')
244                     $user_contacts[] = '<a href="'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_post['url']).'">'.$lang_topic['Website'].'</a>';
251                 if ($cur_post['admin_note'] != '')
252                     $user_info[] = '<dd>'.$lang_topic['Note'].': <strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_post['admin_note']).'</strong>';

(ignore the line number in the last block; I was just too lazy to delete them)

Doing so will display the admin note next to each post no matter what the viewers user group is, as long as the setting to show user info in topics is enabled.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.