1 (edited by zhico 2007-12-06 04:39)

Topic: HTTP Error 403

please help me....

im trying to log in to my forum, but there is word like :

Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /forum/login.php?action=in on this server.

Your Internet Protocol address is listed on a blacklist of addresses involved in malicious or illegal activity. See the listing below for more details on specific blacklists and removal procedures.

Your technical support key is: de7c-608f-1366-73cd

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact admin at emailaddress.com and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

then i scan with anti spyware, there is no spyware. then i re-upload bad behavior... the message's still come in. please what's wrong with it?.. thanks

Re: HTTP Error 403

talk to your host, this has nothing to do with punBB, it is you web server that refuses any connections from the IP address your computer is using

What host are you using?  My board started doing this to everyone today as well.

ic... i thought it from the forum script. thanks yemgi... you can close this thread.
yeap toriad... seems like today have error page in every forum.... big_smile...

Zhico -  What host are you using?  I've contacted my host, and they said (although I take there word for very little on first responses), that they have not changed anything.  I haven't changed anything on my side in months, but all of a sudden ALL my users have this problem.  I'm interested to see what host you're using, and see if it might be the same.  I'm using www.made2own.com, and I believe there servers are located in Dallas, TX.

wait du not lock big_smile...

im try to load with localhost ( sim server )... and i trying to uploads fresh punbb 1.2.15 without plugins.
it works fine.. but im load the older punbb with plugins still at localhost.. i've got same messages like my first post.
mhmm... du not understand this.... here's is my older plugins...

AP_Bad_Behavior.php
AP_DB_management.php
AP_Forum_cleanup.php
AP_Gallery_categories.php
AP_Gallery_options.php
AP_Image_Awards.php
AP_Languages_and_styles.php
AP_Private_messaging.php
AP_Style_installer.php
AP_User_management.php

any wrong with it?.. thanks for advice wink

AHAAAAA!!!!. case closed!....
im upgrade my bad behavior plugins from 1.0 into 1.0.1....
i can login again....

thanks for advice... wink

Good call, that was my problem as well