Topic: a few problems
1. In moderate.php there are two hooks that exist twice:
I was assuming you are going to add a 2 behind the second one, so that did it for me, but it would be nice to change that in the source
2. You can (un)subscribe to topics that don't exist. Maybe there should be a query that tests for that...
3. In search.php there are a few queries (I think the ones for fulltext search) not easily editable (somewhere around line 415
4. Also search.php: There are different sections for the value of the variable $show_as, but you can't add a new one. A new hook would be nice, but the last section would have to be changed from else to else if.
5. Still search.php: line 512: It says, ORDER BY p.id although p.id does not exist in that query...
6. In common_admin.php: the function generate_admin_menu (or something like that), there are hooks but if you create something for those hooks it complains about the variable $base_url unknown. Making $base_url global in that function solves the problem for me. (That would obviously have to be done in other functions containing hooks, too...)
Is there a quick guide on how to create extensions with extra pages yet?