Topic: Future Extensions Suggestion List

here i will post the suggestions of extension that developers may consider making it ....

1- Auto Email Inactive Ordinary Users (based on smf mod here http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/i … p?mod=1025)

2- Download System (any kind .. may be old punbbs .. or the phpbb ones bitter)

3- bot & Spiders (based on but modified to all bots and spiders http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=143)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here are intresting mods that i find in mybb after searching and reading all the mybb mods
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4- Shoutbox (based on mybb Shoutbox 2.0.1) or some thing bitter

5- ads after first post ... but this time you type the full code or ur and also right left center option

6- who views forum ... like 1.3 beta talk (15 viewers) based on mybb - Who views thread mod

7- birthday mailer ... also based on mybb mod

8- Banned Fun (very intresting mod i saw in mybb and for ones who are bad in theire forums ...)
Enable Ban:
Change This To Off to completly disable this plugin
Good Page:
Actually Let the user get to the page you want to.  Default for most of the others if no is set
Pop-up torture:
Endless amount of popups smile  FUN
Timeouts:
Make People wait X amount of seconds before doing stuff
Random Page:
Every once in a while, this person MIGHT just go somewhere unexpected...

9- Forums Icons (also based on mybb mod)

10- Posts Required To View This Forum (also mybb mod)

11- akismet

12-  Delete Me (delete me option to users ... if u still cant code it then find it in mybb)

13- Ad rotar system (also mybb mod)

14- youtube videos gallery ... (also mybb mod ...if possible to convert it to all the other online videos sites embed videos too)

15- ayax chatbox ... also mybb mod

16- sitemap ... (but this time for punbb 1.3 type and also include all the other pages like if u use custom pages extension)

17- thank you mod (also based on mybb mod)

18- hide link until u reply /// also mybb mod

-----------------------thats all for mybb ---------------------------------

starts of punbb old ones -----------------------------

19- Icon Topics

20- Sub Forums (this might be offical extension)

21- Pun Toolbar with Smiley's

22- Send to friend

23- Quick Quote

24- Custom Multi Quote function

25- Rate Topic

26- Karma Mod

27- Country Flags

28- Printable Topics

29- Forum Notes

30- DIGG and del.ici.ous topic submission

31- Gender MOD

32- Adsense Options

33-  Affiliates

34- Backup

35- BotDetect

36- Feed Aggregator

37- Languages and styles

38- Polls (might be offical extension)

39- Private messaging (might be offical extension)

40-  Allow HTML

41- Attachment Mod (might be offical extension)

42- Did You Mean Mod

43- Arcade Mod (i think stevenbullen is working on this)

44- Actual Posts (should be implemented to core punbb)

45- Broadcast Email

46- DB management ( which works correctly this time .. unfortuanitly the old one dosent worked which distroied my 2 bords)

47- Merge Forums

48- User Merge

49- Audio Private Message Notification 1.0.1

50- online page which shows who is where online and thier ip /// that was punonline i guess

---------------------

50 suggestions is enough for today ... if any one dosent like the topic like this then i request the mods to delete it ...but i think its improtant for extension developers to know what others are doing ... so they dont dublicate extensions ...

thanks

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

Re: Future Extensions Suggestion List

I don't really see what the point of this topic is. It's a list of 50 extensions which you like/think should be made, with varying degrees of description depending upon the modification. What relevance does this have to anyone else?

Smartys wrote:

I don't really see what the point of this topic is. It's a list of 50 extensions which you like/think should be made, with varying degrees of description depending upon the modification. What relevance does this have to anyone else?

no i dont want them to make it ... just if they are looking to make a new extensions ... then here they might find there idea ... thats all ...

i said it before if u guys dont like it ... then delete it

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

I just think people who want to make extensions at this point already have an idea of what extensions they want to make. And really, I don't think they would need a list to choose from in any case: they're perfectly capable of coming up with ideas/asking for ideas on their own. There's really no need for a list like this. smile

I'm going to close the topic, but thank you very much for the effort. smile