1 (edited by pettan 2004-03-08 19:55)

Topic: 'Reg e-mail' missing in swedish langpack

Noticed that the translation for text that appears when an user creates a new account don't exist, checked the langpack (swedish) and there's no Reg e-mail there, only Reg e-mail 1...
The english langpack seems correct.

Re: 'Reg e-mail' missing in swedish langpack

Thanks. I've fixed it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

How did you fix it?

So I can apply the fix to my modified board.

Just download the language pack again. I've updated the archive on the server.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

One more thing about the langpack, when recieving an email from the board, it says in the end: Dont reply to this mail, but the from adress is the sender so why's this text there, it works to reply?

Well.. I don't know which languagepack or what mail you are talking about, but from this board I get this at the top of the mail:

... from PunBB.org Forums has sent you a message. You can reply to ... by
replying to this e-mail.

I get this in the bottom of my mails (swedish langpack) after registered to my board.

IC-Controls Supportforum E-posttjänst
(Svara inte på detta meddelande)

Maybe because there is no use of replying to a "register mail".. Well.. I don't know :P Maybe Kennel is up for an explanation ;)

The text is there because you generally don't want people replying to such e-mails. The reply-to address is the webmaster e-mail from admin/options and he shouldn't be bothered unless it's really necessary :)

The text ISN'T in the form e-mail template, because in that case the reply-to address is the person who sent you an e-mail.